SHF 6.3x32 and SHF 6.3x32 Pigtail
SCHURTERss SHF 6.3x32 fuse provides higher voltage overcurrent and short circuit protection up to 1500 A @ 500 VAC / VDC within a wide range of rated currents in a universally accepted compact package size 6.3x32 mm, ¼" x 1 ¼". The compact high performance fuse is ideally suited for primary AC circuit protection in 3-phase systems, HVAC systems, lighting and other industrial building and automation systems. The new VDC and current ratings up to 32 A provide primary protection in DC power systems for intelligent buildings, telecom centers, server farms and related peripheral systems. The combined AC and DC voltage ratings along with a detailed listing of breaking capacity ratings, and other precisely defined performance specifications, offer a highly reliable fuse approved for use in both alternating or direct current power applications.
The SHF 6.3x32 is available as a standard fuse link in 16 rated currents from 1 to 32 A. Versions up to 8 A are offered with pigtail leads for direct mounting on printed circuit boards. The standard fuse links can be used in a variety of panel or board mount fuse holders or clips for easy fuse replacement. SCHURTER also offers a full range of high current fuse holders and clips, compatible with the SHF, as well as its time-lag counterpart series SHT.
Direct compatibility with the most important competitive products, together with exceeding performance, makes the SHF 6.3x32 a form, fit, and function substitute product, as well as a fuse that fulfills newly defined application requirements, particularly those applications found in the area of DC power. The SHT 6.3x32 fuse is cURus approved and conforms to RoHS.
- Certification according to UL 248-14, CSA C22.2 no. 248.14
- High breaking capacity (H) up to 1500 A at rated voltage
- High rated voltages up to 500 VAC / VDC
- 16 rated currents from 1 A to 32 A
- Fast-acting (F) characteristics
- High-power 3-phase systems
- Building automation: heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Photovoltaic: protection between inverter and grid
- Frequency converters and ballasts
- Power distribution and uninterruptible power supplies in datacenters
- Higher voltage DC telecom and intelligent commercial building applications